Scotts® Associate and Research Scientist Stuart discusses the life cycle of grubs and Japanese beetles and how you can control them.
- One Application Kills and Prevents All Season – Guaranteed.
- Now Kills 25% More Grub Types (vs. original GrubEx).
- Apply Spring to Late Summer – before insects hatch to prevent turf damage.
- Learn more
- See the video
What it Controls
- White grubs (including larvae of):
– Japanese beetles
– Asiatic garden beetles
– Aphodius spp.
– European chafers
– Green June beetles
– May/June beetles
– Nothern masked chafters
– Oriental beetles
– Southern masked chafters
- Caterpillars (such as/including):
– Sod webworms
Find your local Hardware Hank and save when you shop local.