In today’s economy, I try to budget and save as much as I can. When it comes to maintaining your vehicle, the most popular words of wisdom are “change your oil regularly” and it’s popular for a reason.
Check out this video on how to Do-it-Yourself Today!
Havoline® motor oils are the only motor oils with Deposit Shield® that protects your engine against harmful deposits. There are many benefits to getting your oil changed regularly, check out Havoline®’s website for more information.
Stop into your local Hardware Hank and an expert will be waiting to help you Do-it-Yourself Today! You’ve got a lot more going for you with Hank, Hardware Hank!
How is your lawn looking? Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed, because seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F. Scotts® Turf Builder® EZ Seed® is guaranteed to grow anywhere! Dry, sunny areas, dense shade areas, wear & tear areas.
Stop into your local Hardware Hank for details.
How to Use
1. PREP – Prep by removing dead grass and loosening hard soil
2. APPLY – Apply until ground is only slightly visible for bare spots and about 50% covered for thin spots (EZ Seed will expand when watered)
3. WATER – Water until EZ Seed is completely soaked without pooling. When EZ Seed lightens, add more water!
2 lb: 43 sq ft
3.75 lb: 80 sq ft
10 lb: 210 sq ft
20 lb: 420 sq ft
- Unique combination of Scotts® high performance seed, premium continuous release fertilizer and Scotts® super-absorbent growing material
- Growing material absorbs water like a sponge to surround the seed in a moist layer which protects seed from drying out and dying out
- Fertilizer releases over time to ensure quick establishment and long term feeding
- Don’t know when to water? EZ Seed® tells you. When the growing material turns light brown, it’s time to water
- The rigid container and unique applicator makes the job easy as it spreads seed evenly
- EZ Seed® is kid and pet friendly and is made from 96% of renewable materials and is 99.9% biodegradable
Do you have more questions about Scotts® Turf Builder® EZ Seed®? Check out their website. You can also check out Scotts® Facebook page for more great tips and tricks.
Stop into your local Hardware Hank for expert advice. Shop local and save.
Resist moisture and corrosion with high-quality Rust-Oleum Stops Rust® paints.
- Superior coverage and durability
- Tough, protective finish resists fading, cracking, chipping and peeling
- Gloss, semi-gloss, flat, textured, satin, hammered, metallic and multicolor textured finishes available
Ideal For Use On:
Outdoor light fixtures
Railings and mailboxes
Doors and window trim
Stop by Rust-Oleum®’s website or Facebook page for more project ideas. Shop local and save.