How is your lawn looking? Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed, because seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F. Scotts® Turf Builder® EZ Seed® is guaranteed to grow anywhere! Dry, sunny areas, dense shade areas, wear & tear areas.
Stop into your local Hardware Hank for details.
How to Use
1. PREP – Prep by removing dead grass and loosening hard soil
2. APPLY – Apply until ground is only slightly visible for bare spots and about 50% covered for thin spots (EZ Seed will expand when watered)
3. WATER – Water until EZ Seed is completely soaked without pooling. When EZ Seed lightens, add more water!
2 lb: 43 sq ft
3.75 lb: 80 sq ft
10 lb: 210 sq ft
20 lb: 420 sq ft
- Unique combination of Scotts® high performance seed, premium continuous release fertilizer and Scotts® super-absorbent growing material
- Growing material absorbs water like a sponge to surround the seed in a moist layer which protects seed from drying out and dying out
- Fertilizer releases over time to ensure quick establishment and long term feeding
- Don’t know when to water? EZ Seed® tells you. When the growing material turns light brown, it’s time to water
- The rigid container and unique applicator makes the job easy as it spreads seed evenly
- EZ Seed® is kid and pet friendly and is made from 96% of renewable materials and is 99.9% biodegradable
Stop into your local Hardware Hank for expert advice. Shop local and save.