Do you want the best lawn on the block this year? Start with Scotts® 4 Step Annual Program.
Check out Scotts® website for more information and complete product description. Become a fan on Facebook to stay updated on great offers and exciting tips and tricks.
- Prevents crabgrass and 8 other problem weeds.
- Patented formula builds thick, green lawns from the roots up.
- Scotts BEST Annual Program for a picture perfect lawn.
- Kills dandelions and other broadleaf weeds.
- Builds thick green turf from the roots up.
- Feeds and strengthens against heat and drought.
- Water Smart® improves lawn’s ability to absorb water and nutrients.
- Protects and strengthens for a better spring lawn.
Stop into your local Hardware Hank for complete details.
Ortho® Weed-B-Gon Weed Killer for Lawns Plus Crabgrass Control Ready-Spray®
Overview & Benefits
- Kills the toughest weeds, including dandelions, clover and crabgrass
- Kills over 200 types of weeds
Kills Weeds, not lawns when used as directed. ™ – Guaranteed!
Stop into your local Hardware Hank and save with a mail-in rebate. Must purchase between 2/1/13 – 7/31/13. Look at rebate for details and stop by Scott’s website for all the product information.
When to Apply
Spray when weeds are small and actively growing. Apply when daytime temperatures are below 90°F
How often to apply
Apply to actively growing weeds as needed. Wait 2 weeks before reapplying to same weeds. Do not apply more than twice per year.
Where to Use
Lawns. Kills weeds, not lawns when used as directed. See label for list of grass types.
Where Not to Use
Do NOT use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Centipede or Bahiagrass lawns.
What it Controls – Weeds: Kills over 200 weeds, including: Bedstraw, Bur Clover, Buttercup, Burweed, Carpetweed, Chickweeds, Creeping Charlie, Cudweed, Curly Dock, Dandelion, Dollarweed, English Daisy, False Dandelion, Florida Pusley, Giant Foxtail, Green Foxtail, Ground Ivy, Heartleaf Drymary, Henbit, Large Crabgrass, Morning Glory, Oxalis, Pennywort, Plantain, Purslane, Ragweed, Red Sorrel, Sheep Sorrel, Smooth Crabgrass, Speedwell, Spotted Spurge, Spurweed, Thistle, White Clover, Wild Carrot, Wild Geranium, Wild Onion, Yellow Foxtail, and other broadleaf weeds.
Questions? Stop into your local Hardware Hank and ask an expert today!