Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food
Overview & Benefits
- Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage and stronger trees and shrubs!
- The easiest way to feed and water your garden. Great for use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder.
- Instantly feeds through both the leaves (foliar) and roots (soil zones).
- Ideal for all plants (indoor and outdoor), flowers, vegetables, and all soil and water conditions.
- Safe for all plants–won’t burn when used as directed.
Two great methods for feeding your outdoor garden…
- With the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder: One feeder refill packet in the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder will cover 500 sq. ft. in approximately 12 minutes
Or another options are:
- With a Watering Can: Mix 1 tablespoon of Miracle-Gro for every gallon of water.
- Whether you use a watering can or the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder, exact gallon measurements are not critical, so do not worry if you use a little more.
- For All Flowers and Vegetables: Use 1 gallon for every 10 square feet of flowers and vegetables, every 7 to 14 days.
- For Roses: Use 1/2 gallon for small bushes. Use 1 gallon for large bushes. Feed every 7 to 14 days.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon (not tablespoon) per gallon of water. Apply every 2 weeks. We do not recommend foliar (leaf) feeding for houseplants.
- When to Apply
- For spectacular results, feed every 7 to 14 days, anytime during the growing season. Slow-growing plants can be fed less often (monthly).
- How often to apply
- Can be applied every 7-14 days
- Where to Use
- Can be used for all flowers, vegetables, shrubs, trees and houseplants
You know where to find everything you need to turn your house into a home inside and out! Find a local Hardware Hank near you.